- 991 GT2 RS
- 991 / 991.2 Turbo / S
- 997.2 Turbo / S
- 997 Turbo / S
- 996 Turbo / S
- 991 / 991.2 GT3 / RS
- 997 / 997.2 GT3 / RS
- 991.2 Carrera / S / 4S / GTS
- 991 Carrera / S / 4S / GTS F1 Edition
- 991 Carrera / S / 4S / GTS Evolution Edition
- 997.2 Carrera / S / 4S / GTS
- 997 Carrera / S / 4S
- 996 Carrera / S / 4S
- 971 Panamera 2.9T
- 971 Panamera 3.0T
- 970.2 Panamera S / 4S
- 970.2 Panamera / 4
- 970 Panamera Turbo
- 970 Panamera / S / 4 / 4S
- E3 Cayenne 3.0T
- 958 / 958.2 Cayenne Turbo 4.8T
- 958 / 958.2 Cayenne 3.0T
- 955 Cayenne S / Turbo
- 95B Macan S / GTS / Turbo
- 95B Macan 2.0
- 718 Boxster / Cayman
- 981 Boxster Spyder / Cayman GT4
- 981 Boxster / Cayman
- 987.2 Boxster / Cayman
- 987 Boxster / Cayman
RS3 (8V) Sportback
year2015 - 2017
Extremely loud and comfortably quiet become one with iPE
Minimum weight and maximum sound are the name of the game. Our titanium exhaust system consists of our trademark Valvetronic muffler with tips. We use the original actuators to control the valves. Our Audi RS3 8V titanium exhaust is a super lightweight with only 20 kg. That is a weight reduction of 47% to the original weight of the stock exhaust with 37.67 kg: a weight saving of phenomenal 17.67kg. The iPE titanium exhaust offers plenty of advantages. Improved handling thanks to the much lighter rear end of the car, as well as increased performance.
The exhaust valves make it possible to improve both torque and horsepower, while the muffler internals were designed to specifically attack power gains and create our trademark F1 sound. iPE is famous for performance and F1 sound at its finest. The new lightweight titanium exhaust for Audi RS3 8V opens up entirely new worlds. Any passionate driver who looks for that extra-kick should consider refining his car with an exhaust of the new Titanium Line of iPE.
All standard tips comes with golden tips. Other colors are value-added.
*Golden System are available only on "PREORDER"
* Instruction Manual Download : https://goo.gl/q3bDc3
WARNING - Please read these disclosures carefully prior to your installation!
1.Improper adjustments made during installation may result in short-term to permanent damages to the iPE exhaust system and/or your vehicle.
iPE will not be held responsible for any damages to the vehicle, and warranties on our products will be voided if the damages occurred due to improper installation.If you have any trouble installing the system please contact your authorized dealer!
2. The manufacturer, importer or dealer shall not be liable for any incidental damage including personal injury or any other damages caused by improper installation or operation of the iPE exhaust system. When installing the iPE exhaust system be careful that the exhaust system does not touch other parts sensitive to high temperature.
3. iPE makes no representation or warranties with regard to damage caused by the improper installation, use and maintenance of the iPE exhaust system. The warranty is limited to defects recognized by our technical department and of normal use only, and excludes items subject to normal wear and tear(gaskets and damping wool). The warranty is voided in case of accidents, modifications, improper or competition uses.
|+7.16 kW (+9.6 hp)5900 Rpm||+27.8 Nm2800 Rpm||-17.67 Kg-47%|