- 991 GT2 RS
- 991 / 991.2 Turbo / S
- 997.2 Turbo / S
- 997 Turbo / S
- 996 Turbo / S
- 991 / 991.2 GT3 / RS
- 997 / 997.2 GT3 / RS
- 991.2 Carrera / S / 4S / GTS
- 991 Carrera / S / 4S / GTS F1 Edition
- 991 Carrera / S / 4S / GTS Evolution Edition
- 997.2 Carrera / S / 4S
- 997 Carrera / S / 4S
- 996 Carrera / S / 4S
- 971 Panamera 2.9T
- 971 Panamera 3.0T
- 970.2 Panamera S / 4S
- 970.2 Panamera / 4
- 970 Panamera Turbo
- 970 Panamera / S / 4 / 4S
- E3 Cayenne 3.0T
- 958 Cayenne Turbo 4.8T
- 958 Cayenne 3.0T
- 955 Cayenne S / Turbo
- 95B Macan S / GTS / Turbo
- 95B Macan 2.0
- 718 Boxster / Cayman
- 981 Boxster Spyder / Cayman GT4
- 981 Boxster / Cayman
- 987.2 Boxster / Cayman
- 987 Boxster / Cayman
458 Italia F1 Edition
year2010 - 2015
iPE Ferrari 458 titanium : lighter and louder
iPE Titanium makes you lighter and louder at the same time. Our titanium exhaust system consists of a cat-bypass pipe and our trademark Valvetronic muffler with tips and remote control module. We truly talk about exhaust en-light-ment here: total weight is only 10.12 kg. That is a weight reduction of 60.4% to the stock exhaust (15.88 kg less than stock exhaust with 26 kg). F1 sound at its finest together with increased performance guarantee an unforgettable racing experience. The exhaust is designed with love to the smallest details.
Only our long experience and dedication make it possible to produce a state-of-the-art F1 exhaust by using just the right balance between modern machinery and precise craftsmanship. Reduced back pressure and maximum flow for both increased torque at low rpm and horsepower at high rpm are the reward for upgrading your Ferrari 458 Italia / Spider with iPE. The remote control makes it possible to switch between open, closed, and auto mode, by the push of a button. Being able to control the exhaust valves manually and automatically opens up whole new dimensions when it comes to fun behind the steering wheel.
All standard tips comes with Chrome Silver tips. Other colors are value-added.
*Golden System are available only on "PREORDER"
* Instruction Manual Download : https://goo.gl/zczrET
WARNING - Please read these disclosures carefully prior to your installation!
1.Improper adjustments made during installation may result in short-term to permanent damages to the iPE exhaust system and/or your vehicle.
iPE will not be held responsible for any damages to the vehicle, and warranties on our products will be voided if the damages occurred due to improper installation.If you have any trouble installing the system please contact your authorized dealer!
2. The manufacturer, importer or dealer shall not be liable for any incidental damage including personal injury or any other damages caused by improper installation or operation of the iPE exhaust system. When installing the iPE exhaust system be careful that the exhaust system does not touch other parts sensitive to high temperature.
3. iPE makes no representation or warranties with regard to damage caused by the improper installation, use and maintenance of the iPE exhaust system. The warranty is limited to defects recognized by our technical department and of normal use only, and excludes items subject to normal wear and tear(gaskets and damping wool). The warranty is voided in case of accidents, modifications, improper or competition uses.
|+11.2 kW (+15.0 hp)8200 Rpm||+19.6 Nm7400 Rpm||-9.6 Kg-36.9%|