- 991 GT2 RS
- 991 / 991.2 Turbo / S
- 997.2 Turbo / S
- 997 Turbo / S
- 996 Turbo / S
- 991 / 991.2 GT3 / RS
- 997 / 997.2 GT3 / RS
- 991.2 Carrera / S / 4S / GTS
- 991 Carrera / S / 4S / GTS F1 Edition
- 991 Carrera / S / 4S / GTS Evolution Edition
- 997.2 Carrera / S / 4S / GTS
- 997 Carrera / S / 4S
- 996 Carrera / S / 4S
- 971 Panamera 2.9T
- 971 Panamera 3.0T
- 970.2 Panamera S / 4S
- 970.2 Panamera / 4
- 970 Panamera Turbo
- 970 Panamera / S / 4 / 4S
- E3 Cayenne 3.0T
- 958 / 958.2 Cayenne Turbo 4.8T
- 958 / 958.2 Cayenne 3.0T
- 955 Cayenne S / Turbo
- 95B Macan S / GTS / Turbo
- 95B Macan 2.0
- 718 Boxster / Cayman
- 981 Boxster Spyder / Cayman GT4
- 981 Boxster / Cayman
- 987.2 Boxster / Cayman
- 987 Boxster / Cayman
Mercedes-Benz / AMG
AMG GT / GT S / GT C (C190 / C120)
year2015 - Present
Extremely loud sound and comfortably quiet become one with iPE
On top of that, the Mercedes-AMG GT "S"Valves work like OEM valves on driver select, but GT works with iPE remote control .
The Mercedes-AMG GT S combined with iPE system, will generate a loud and aggressive growling sound for anyone behind the steering wheel who is searching for a spirited driving experience.Our aim was to improve the GT S by giving it that certain character for an all new sports car. We accepted this challenge and created our own masterpiece in order to make the GT S sound like a hardcore sports car from AMG.
Our outstanding design with precision craftsmanship has refine all aspects of the exhaust sound. The most significant feature is low deep growl at low revs through to intense thunderous rumbles at high revs. With the V8 biturbo engine design, we replaced the factory two pairs of severely restrictive catalysts pipes with our own single pair of 200 cell high-flow sport catalysts down pipes to significantly increase efficiency however at the same time being environmentally conscious, and prevent any check engine light, then through to our uniquely designed H-pipe in order to equalise exhaust pulses for both sides of the pipes, and to give that extra crackle, bang and popping sound when lift off acceleration, finally through to our uniquely designed valve controlled system with mufflers for that special V8 symphony.
Our full Valvetronic exhaust system delivers both enjoyable deep growling sound and factory like regulations, all accessible via the factory five drive modes from AMG Dynamic Select and Exhaust button. In Sport+ and Race mode, the valves are fully open for maximum sound and performance, travelling through the enlarged pipes to unleash a unique and breath-taking sound of deep growls in low revs to insanely thunderous rumbling sounds at high revs.
In Comfort and Sport mode, the valves are closed and the exhaust gases travels through the reduced pipes into the mufflers for a comfortable cruise through quiet neighbourhoods or for a passenger who has fallen asleep. Then the system detects engine RPM and throttle pedal signal to automatically adjust valve movements for an uninterrupted progressive driving experience, maintaining legal sound restrictions where applicable. Each part of the exhaust system is individually designed to perfectly fit onto the Mercedes-AMG GT S. To create a unique and breath-taking sound that will trickle those feelings and senses, sending them into your consciousness, giving you a bit of freedom away from the busy stressful working environment or for drivers who want a bit of attention grabbing sound.
* Instruction Manual Download : https://goo.gl/HyL4Vs
WARNING - Please read these disclosures carefully prior to your installation!
1.Improper adjustments made during installation may result in short-term to permanent damages to the iPE exhaust system and/or your vehicle.
iPE will not be held responsible for any damages to the vehicle, and warranties on our products will be voided if the damages occurred due to improper installation.If you have any trouble installing the system please contact your authorized dealer!
2. The manufacturer, importer or dealer shall not be liable for any incidental damage including personal injury or any other damages caused by improper installation or operation of the iPE exhaust system. When installing the iPE exhaust system be careful that the exhaust system does not touch other parts sensitive to high temperature.
3. iPE makes no representation or warranties with regard to damage caused by the improper installation, use and maintenance of the iPE exhaust system. The warranty is limited to defects recognized by our technical department and of normal use only, and excludes items subject to normal wear and tear(gaskets and damping wool). The warranty is voided in case of accidents, modifications, improper or competition uses.