- 991 / 991.2 Turbo / Turbo S
- 997.2 Turbo / Turbo S
- 997 Turbo / Turbo S
- 996 Turbo / Turbo S
- 991 / 991.2 GT3 / GT3 RS
- 997 / 997.2 GT3 / GT3 RS
- 991.2 Carrera / S / 4S
- 991 Carrera / S / 4S / GTS F1 Edition
- 991 Carrera / S / 4S / GTS Evolution Edition
- 997.2 Carrera / S / 4S
- 997 Carrera / S / 4S
- 996 Carrera
- 971 Panamera 4
- 970.2 Panamera 3.6L
- 970.2 Panamera 3.0L Turbo
- 970 Panamera 4.8L Turbo
- 970 Panamera 3.6L / 4.8L
- 958 Cayenne 4.8 Turbo
- 958 Cayenne 3.0 Turbo
- 955 Cayenne
- Macan S / Turbo
- Macan 2.0
- 718 Boxster / Cayman
- Cayman GT4
- 981 Boxster / Cayman / Boxster Spyder
- 987.2 Boxster / Cayman
- 987 Boxster / Cayman
991 / 991.2 GT3 / GT3 RS
year2013 - Present
F1 sound and everyday usability become one with iPE
The Porsche 991 takes the legendary 911 series to the next level. With its flat-six 3.8 liter, sky-high 9000 rpm engine and its tremendous handling, it is considered by many as one of the best supercars for the road and the track. At the same time, many criticize the sound of the stock exhaust system, as it fails to translate the real FEEL this German masterpiece of engineering should deliver for the ultimate driving experience. But there is no need to worry, because our full exhaust system is the solution you were looking for.
Our Valvetronic exhaust system for the Porsche 991 GT3 comes with headers and 200-cpsi sport catalysts in refined stainless T304 steel. The headers, sport catalysts, and the optimized valve-controlled muffler work together in total harmony to deliver a maximum increase in power and a breathtaking sound. Since this system is clearly equipped with racing genes, the sound is accordingly deep in the lower and middle rpm ranges, while being loud and aggressive at higher rpm. With our valve-controlled exhaust system your vehicle truly sounds like a GT Race Car.
All standard tips comes with chrome silver tips. Other colors are value-added.
WARNING - Please read these disclosures carefully prior to your installation!
1.Improper adjustments made during installation may result in short-term to permanent damages to the iPE exhaust system and/or your vehicle.
iPE will not be held responsible for any damages to the vehicle, and warranties on our products will be voided if the damages occurred due to improper installation.If you have any trouble installing the system please contact your authorized dealer!
2. The manufacturer, importer or dealer shall not be liable for any incidental damage including personal injury or any other damages caused by improper installation or operation of the iPE exhaust system. When installing the iPE exhaust system be careful that the exhaust system does not touch other parts sensitive to high temperature.
3. iPE makes no representation or warranties with regard to damage caused by the improper installation, use and maintenance of the iPE exhaust system. The warranty is limited to defects recognized by our technical department and of normal use only, and excludes items subject to normal wear and tear(gaskets and damping wool). The warranty is voided in case of accidents, modifications, improper or competition uses.
|+20.8 kW (+28.4 hp)7300 Rpm||+31.3 Nm6300 Rpm||-10.1 Kg-31.6%|