- 991 GT2 RS
- 991 / 991.2 Turbo / S
- 997.2 Turbo / S
- 997 Turbo / S
- 996 Turbo / S
- 991 / 991.2 GT3 / RS
- 997 / 997.2 GT3 / RS
- 991.2 Carrera / S / 4S / GTS
- 991 Carrera / S / 4S / GTS F1 Edition
- 991 Carrera / S / 4S / GTS Evolution Edition
- 997.2 Carrera / S / 4S
- 997 Carrera / S / 4S
- 996 Carrera / S / 4S
- 971 Panamera 2.9T
- 971 Panamera 3.0T
- 970.2 Panamera S / 4S
- 970.2 Panamera / 4
- 970 Panamera Turbo
- 970 Panamera / S / 4 / 4S
- E3 Cayenne 3.0T
- 958 / 958.2 Cayenne Turbo 4.8T
- 958 / 958.2 Cayenne 3.0T
- 955 Cayenne S / Turbo
- 95B Macan S / GTS / Turbo
- 95B Macan 2.0
- 718 Boxster / Cayman
- 981 Boxster Spyder / Cayman GT4
- 981 Boxster / Cayman
- 987.2 Boxster / Cayman
- 987 Boxster / Cayman
Golf GTI Performance MK7.5
year2018 - Present
Outstanding exhaust system with valvetronic for everyday use
Warning: The downpipe of GTI MK7.5 won't be perdectly fitted in the Right-hand drive car model.
Note: The way of installing the OBDII device and remote control is a little different from the GTI 7.5.
The Golf GTI Performance MK7.5 is one of the hottest hatchback you can get on the market today. In combination with an iPE Innotech Performance Exhaust system, it becomes even hotter. The iPE exhaust system is extremely durable, completely made from stainless steel, and increases performance and driving pleasure to the maximum. The unique exhaust system comes with a down pipe including a 200-cpsi sport catalyst (or optional also with cat-bypass), causing a much deeper and more aggressive, sportive sound. Our premium-class exhaust system has larger pipes in diameter and an optimized exhaust flow, leading to more performance and improved torque and response.
Thanks to the Valvetronic of iPE and its 3 different modes, the Golf GTI Performance MK7.5 is suitable for everyday use when the valves are closed; sportive and aggressive when the valves are open; and responsively dynamic when the valves automatically respond to the driving style when the auto mode is used.
All standard tips comes with chrome silver tips. Other colors are value-added.
* Instruction Manual Download : https://goo.gl/Fr72aj
WARNING - Please read these disclosures carefully prior to your installation!
1.Improper adjustments made during installation may result in short-term to permanent damages to the iPE exhaust system and/or your vehicle.
iPE will not be held responsible for any damages to the vehicle, and warranties on our products will be voided if the damages occurred due to improper installation.If you have any trouble installing the system please contact your authorized dealer!
2. The manufacturer, importer or dealer shall not be liable for any incidental damage including personal injury or any other damages caused by improper installation or operation of the iPE exhaust system. When installing the iPE exhaust system be careful that the exhaust system does not touch other parts sensitive to high temperature.
3. iPE makes no representation or warranties with regard to damage caused by the improper installation, use and maintenance of the iPE exhaust system. The warranty is limited to defects recognized by our technical department and of normal use only, and excludes items subject to normal wear and tear(gaskets and damping wool). The warranty is voided in case of accidents, modifications, improper or competition uses.
|+6.79 kW (+9.1hp)8100 Rpm||+30.4 Nm2600 Rpm||-5.9 Kg-22.4%|